Whelp my friends it would appear we have reached an impasse. The Lyrica has either done all it’s going to do or something else is at work. While my pain is better and I am having more “good” and “okay” days the bad days are still pretty crummy. I mean I didn’t ask to ride the RA/Fibro train through life but it’s a bit late to get off it now isn’t it. Regardless my fatigue has increased in the last few days I’m unsure if it is (A )due to the weather shift (B)the higher dose of Lyrica is making me tired or (C) none of the above, because why should we have any idea what’s going on with your body. I’m betting (C) because it just seems likely at this point XD. I figure I’ll just play the waiting game until it is time for me to see whichever doctor I see next. I’m playing this new game in which whatever doc I see next gets ALL OF THE SYMPTOMS AND INFORMATION. It seems some tiny detail is what tends to matter and at this point I’m just gonna tell everyone everything. Possibly not the most solid plan but, eh… Additionally my migraines have returned with a vengeance I’ll be telling my orthopedist [who manages my migraines] shortly. I did speak with insurance and was a little appalled to learn that my Botox injections cost $1,500 a pop. BLERG, they made me put my card on file “in case the unforeseen occurs”, which begs the question “what the heck does that even mean?” It means if I’m ever without insurance I’m in trouble [for so many reasons]. On that note it would appear that there is a possibility of me losing that secondary insurance that has been saving my butt, more on that later.
In other news so far the straight A’s train has continued on the school front! Not really sure how but may I say, HELL YEAH.