1. Don’t be THAT freshman, you know the one.
2. time works differantly on campus
3. don’t forget to eat
4. lights in dorm room = heat source (it’s hot already what’s a little darkness gonna hurt)
5. Talk to your instructors, if they know your face you probably won’t fail if you at least try and show up
6. 1 mile can indeed be covered in 3.5 minutes while luging a backpack
7. don’t overfill your backpack
8. technology is the best thing ever.
9. wait till everyone leaves then move your car closer to your dorm
10. read your textbooks
11. coffee is gods greatest gift. EVER.
12. showers are never optional (yeah I’m talking to you guy in Am Gov who sits next to me)
13. Calling your parents isn’t a bad thing
14. Sticky notes= amazing
15. Just because your prof is crazy doesn’t mean you switch majors
16. Getting involved is AWESOME and surprisingly easy.
17. the bus is a trap! you will never find your dorm again!
18. no where in the bible does it say that Jesus was not a raptor.
19. oh yeah some school stuff too….
This is what I have learned thus far at OSU 🙂